We are looking for someone who is passionate about the profession of project coordinator to join our team. If you’re a Project Coordinator and interested in expanding your expertise in Project Management we’d like to get to know you and discuss more about this opportunity.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience creating work breakdown structure (WBS) - translate requirements into tasks
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Preferably to know MS-Project or any other Project Management tool
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline
- Work with resource management on resource planning, availability and allocation according to projects pipeline
- Based on provided scope and requirements translate them into tasks, schedule and assign tasks
- Work with team on project work to keep project going according to schedule
- Communicate to the management changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements to all the above.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track and analyze projects’ performance, expenditures, procurement and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Participate in team’s performance reviews
- Perform quality assurance
- Close project and documentation, pass project deliverables to operations.